Erling Haaland

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not surprising if he goes to City, few others can afford what they are asking for.

We have to get serious about finding a new striker though, Benzema won't last forever.

Relax.

You'll sign him in three years when Benzy goes to the States to ball there.

fergus90

Why? Still below Neymar, Messi and Mbappe.

And CR is best paid player in EPL right now, I find that even more ludicrous.

I wasn't referring to Haaland's ability or worth, just in general 500k a week is a ludicrous amount of money. A man can only dream.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hardly
Won't find RM fan that was any confident about him coming

Been clear to most who followed him he's showed no strong attachments to anywhere.
City probably just offering the best circumstances for him to play ball and will make dad happy

Now all is left for Super League announcement to take shape is Mbappe 1+1 renewal

ok. thought some fans were confident because he was studying spanish

malvolio

I wasn't referring to Haaland's ability or worth, just in general 500k a week is a ludicrous amount of money. A man can only dream.

Ah, in therms of real world money most footballers are grossly overpaid. A bum like Braithwaite for example makes more than some leading doctors or scientists.

El Gato

Villarato!
ok. thought some fans were confident because he was studying spanish

Maybe he was, dont think it matters
He's literally only ever showed open affection towards Leeds
Dont think he cares that much about RM unless it's a lucrative destination like City which with Mbappe and Vini both about it could be but also might not be

JamDav1982

Maybe he was, dont think it matters
He's literally only ever showed open affection towards Leeds
Dont think he cares that much about RM unless it's a lucrative destination like City which with Mbappe and Vini both about it could be but also might not be

He has been a City fan for years as well.

Real was where he wanted to be by all accounts but their current team and prospect of Mbappe probably put him off if city move is happening.

fergus90

If Benzema wasn't in the form of his life, i'm sure Real would be Haaland's destination. But the timing just isn't right for both parties.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not for 5-6 years I imagine

Could well end up a Hazard rather than a Mbappe

That's possible, although I don't think the Emiratis are as......archaic shall we say about keeping their players as their Qatari cousins. So if Pep fucks off somewhere in three years and he want to move I think they'll let him leave for an extremely high transfer fee of course.

Hopefully he holds up well physically in England. That's my only worry tbh. Really think he's more suited to play in Spain.

JamDav1982

That's possible, although I don't think the Emiratis are as......archaic shall we say about keeping their players as their Qatari cousins. So if Pep fucks off somewhere in three years and he want to move I think they'll let him leave for an extremely high transfer fee of course.

Hopefully he holds up well physically in England. That's my only worry tbh. Really think he's more suited to play in Spain.

Pep will be there for years yet bar some family situation or unexpected turn of events.

As said he sees City as his legacy and no where else he wants to go.

Home of Barca Fans