Erling Haaland

Temptation

True. Dortmund couldn't care less about him protecting himself at this point(and rightly so; Why tf would Dortmund care).

You'd think the kid's entourage would warn him against this but apparently all they care about is 20 different kinds of commissions for themselves.

Catta

With every new report about him, his transfer looks like a bigger and bigger risk, for whoever buys him.

Iniesta Ultra

So he's really risking his whole career to sell well in the summer? How dumb is that?

Maybe he's been informed there's a high potential for another plandemic global lockdown that makes the first round look like farmer's league and time's ticking to milk the cow.

Blinkfloyd

What we need are reinforcements in Defense first and foremost. Investing in Haaland is a luxury and frankly looking at this thread on his father and agent wanted commissions we should not touch this.

Still need
RB - Dest is good. However he seems to keep getting injured. Also is young. Now that Ajax RB is not joining. We have to look another.
LB - I really like Jose Gaya here. However I doubt he will come. Taglifico is another good option.

Done deals.
CB - Christensen.Will be big upgrade over Garcia, Lenglet. Christensen, Araujo, Pique should add a lot of steel here.
DM - Kisse. Like his profile.

I think even if we keep our same attack for next year we would be good
Gavi, Pedri, FDJ, Busquets, Dembele, Torres, Auba , Luuk

Dembele is starting to show purpose and determination. There are even reports of him training on off days. He showed lot of character in our loss to Frankfurt. Tracking back due to Alba being so slow.
Torres is a very intelligent player and very young. I am optimistic of him and I believe he will improve.
Luuk is a player we should have. He is very clutch, The game style entirely changes if he is on the pitch. Plus can help defend set pieces. I would say highly valuable in the right circumstances
Auba I believe he has one more year top flight left in him. However he needs to really buckle down like CR7 and keep his fitness high.

Messigician

Lunatic

🚨[ @SPORT1🥇] | Haaland does not want to be linked with injuries. He has told BVB that he doesn?t want his injuries to be publicly announced and is refusing further investigation on his last injury. He doesn?t want his major transfer to fall through. (Via: @bvbnewsblog)

Home of Barca Fans