Erling Haaland

Temptation

Making a run, controlling the ball perfectly between two defenders, holding off one of the defenders with his body, then using a quick touch to perfectly place it past the goalie isnt a poachers goal. It's just a class goal.

That's a typical Haaland goal. Using his strength to hold off the defender and burying it quickly.

Your description makes it sound way more technical than it actually was. Watch the replay

Leong157

He is very very good. That 4th goal just show it.

His positioning, balance, strength, movement and timing was excellent.

99% of players won't turn that into a goal.

Co0ter

That's a typical Haaland goal. Using his strength to hold off the defender and burying it quickly.

Your description makes it sound way more technical than it actually was. Watch the replay

Maybe you should watch the replay. What I described is exactly what happened.

I think people have no idea what a poacher or tap in merchant actually is.

If it wasnt technical, then why isnt every tall, decently fast player scoring goals like him?

Oh.

Tackle

He's going to challenge the single season goals record in the Premier league this season, yet insecure haters will continue moaning about his "severe limitations" and "lack of technicality." Just let it go, Erling is the best striker of this generation. Hopefully lad stays fit and joins us in a few seasons time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My opinion won't change because of a couple of heads.

In 2015-2020 Suarez scored a lot more goals than Benzema but I thought the Frenchman was a better fit for us.

You also said Ferran Torres was better than Ansu and a proper quick winger.

For someone acting like some mighty talent spotter your takes in general are fucking shit :lol:

Temptation

Maybe you should watch the replay. What I described is exactly what happened.

I think people have no idea what a poacher or tap in merchant actually is.

If it wasnt technical, then why isnt every tall, decently fast player scoring goals like him?

Oh.
Bro many players will hold off the defenders but very few players have the composure and killer instinct to bury that. Erling is one of the best finishers on the planet.

Ivan Toney and Callum Wilson would have easily taken that touch and retained the ball but their finish isn't close to Erling's.

serghei

With Mbappe playing farmers on a weekly basis, Haaland will have a better career.

Hope you guys won't get him. City sheiks should make an irresistible offer and extend him without any tricky clauses sometime in the next 2 seasons.

M3ls

You also said Ferran Torres was better than Ansu and a proper quick winger.

For someone acting like some mighty talent spotter your takes in general are fucking shit :lol:

Yes, Ferran is better than Ansu.

You are just an ordinary stupid fan who only counts the number of goals.

Only such idiots need to remember that on average a player spends no more than 3 minutes with the ball. What does he do in the remaining 87 minutes. This is really important.

Home of Barca Fans