Erling Haaland

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We'll see if he can do it in hot and humid summer evening at San Sebastian.

Until then let him train and mature in England.

Gnidrologist

This guy will tear apart the english farmer league. Only question is if he has minerals to take Pep to his first CL since Messi haydays.

Yannik

You already know this kid gonna end up at 30-35+ goals in the league alone but his thread will still tryna defend how he doesnt stepover enough.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I find it hilarious that some people here doubted him. My only concern were his injury problems but otherwise he is a great 9 and finisher. That's what he brings to the table...goals and lots of them. City always created and missed alit of chances but if they keep this guy fit than they have a very good chance at cl. Squad depth is their 9nly issue imo.

M3ls

Ferran better than Ansu :lol:

True, and Ansu does more in 15 minutes than Ferran does in 90 minutes.

The only idiot here is you being an arrogant fool who thinks he knows ball better than everyone else but says stupid shit like how Ferran is a much better player than Ansu.

Yes, I understand football much better than you. I'm miles better than you at this.

Turn off the internet, wash your feet and go to bed puppy.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I find it hilarious that some people here doubted him. My only concern were his injury problems but otherwise he is a great 9 and finisher. That's what he brings to the table...goals and lots of them. City always created and missed alit of chances but if they keep this guy fit than they have a very good chance at cl. Squad depth is their 9nly issue imo.

Yeah the injuries problems lead also to my doubts, i have to say imo he still isnt as fast as pre-injury time but a lot better than in his first matches, maybe with a bit time he will be recovered to 100%.

MTL_Barca

Will score plenty of goals, don't think that was ever a question. Like Lewandowski will for us.

You don't put strikers of that level in strong teams that produce a lot of chances and they just flop. Worked the same way with Aubameyang, new team new league winter transfer and came off troubles at Arsenal and still delivered.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will score plenty of goals, don't think that was ever a question. Like Lewandowski will for us.

You don't put strikers of that level in strong teams that produce a lot of chances and they just flop. Worked the same way with Aubameyang, new team new league winter transfer and came off troubles at Arsenal and still delivered.

Ibra?

Home of Barca Fans