Erling Haaland

malvolio

Gotta say, the performance last night was top class. Worked tirelessly upfront and was also clinical when he got the chance.
He might not be easy on the eye and fairly limited in the technical department, but you can't fault him on commitment.

Andresito

Staff member
Also great vision, decision and execution for the assist to Bernardo.

Would think a pure left footed CF like Haaland would take a shot there.

Horatio

You're welcome
We need to take another moment to appreciate his lack of selfishness and humbleness. A player of his stature and numbers could have turned into a spoiled c*nt. Not this lad. On the Benzema side of the spectrum, not the Neymar, Mbappe, Suarez and dare I say M...? I love M though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haaland about to break most goals in premier league season in his debut season at age 22, yet iniestagoat to tell you he did poorly choosing to play for City lololol.

iniestaGOAT

Haaland about to break most goals in premier league season in his debut season at age 22, yet iniestagoat to tell you he did poorly choosing to play for City lololol.

If he helps knock vardrid out of ucl I will take the first ever L in my life,

Till then what he does in farmers league does not concern me

bismp

If they win PL+CL, he should win the Ballon d'or. Messi got his flowers, he hasn't been consistently good enough to receive the 8th.

fergus90

Broke the PL record for most goals in a season. If he gets City over the line in Europe then yes he should win Balon D'or.

jamrock

Messi will win regardless.

If they gave cannavaro, they can't not give it to Messi or any other player that leads their team to the WC.

But haaland has been a beast all season.

Home of Barca Fans