Erling Haaland

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not playing the Euros does its part.

i dont think it's euros, last season he missed so many easy chances, maybe it was a mental thing

the Haaland we see now is the pre-injury Haaland from Dortmund

icecold in 1vs1 chances, he will be probably the main reason why City will win again Pl this season

we can be happy that Real has decided for Mbappe and not this animal

Last edited:

Maradona37

He actually looks like a slightly better all-round footballer too. The other day he was linking up play well.

Hopefully he continues to improve in that respect as I take no pleasure being negative and saying players are donkeys in general play. It would please me if he could become a quality player outside the box too. After all, nobody denies that he's an absolute cheat code when it comes to goalscoring - it's doubts over his general football ability that are the issue. But some of his finishes were gorgeous the other day, and his link-up was better.

The jury is still out in the latter regard. And in big European games and latter stages of cups. He will never ever be anywhere near a Messi as an all-round footballer, or even Salah, but if he can become fairly good in general play, then that would add another string to his bow in addition to the amazing and GOAT level goalscoring ability.

Home of Barca Fans