Ernesto Valverde - V1

Barcilliant

I'm not denying that. I think he'll be good at Real Madrid, but I don't think he's going to have the transformative impact on the club some believe he will. His career high for goals in the EPL was 16 and he barely broke 20 in total in all competitions. Not to mention his record in the Champions League is dismal.

Look, I'm not saying the guy is shite, he'll get his 20 goals and 20 assists every season, but he's not the lad Madrid should look to when they need a vital goal in the last 10 minutes of a Champions League tie. He just isn't that type of player. He will help them in the league, but it still won't be near enough to catch us come next season.

Tackle, the board's lackey. You do know they have signed Jovic, right? There's thirty goals a season in all competitions. Zidane is building a TEAM. Barça is Messi plus ten players.

Devils

At least we can look back on times when we had a real manager.

4 years ago today:

[tw]1136600382405263360[/tw]

EV could only dream of doing something like this, dawg.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I won't respect this man even if he somehow Di Matteos his way into the CL final next season and wins it. The humiliation and alienation he's caused in these two seasons cannot be undone even with a treble. Just gtfo already!

Andrew M

Woulda caught some hands had I been in there...

If this doesn’t make your blood boil with anger and embarrassment, you aren’t a culé. Some of us think this is funny, like honestly?

Let them have their moment. We have pinched some of their best players over the years, of course they'll take the chance to rub it in our faces.

i_bleed_blaugrana

[/B]

Honestly i don't feel a thing. Just numb. I'm not even excited about the new season.

It’s been really sad watching Frenkie and Matthijs ball today vs England and knowing even if they both come, Valverde doesn’t have the courage or ingenuity to create a system that they’d actually thrive in. I should be so excited to see Frenkie with us next season and I’m just not because I know either this stale ass garbage, wanna be catenaccio bullshit from Valverde doesn’t suit his style or the genius just won’t play him and watch Raki-Busi-Vidal struggle to control a game against Valladolid.

I’m mortified that Frenkie will struggle with this bullshit and start getting flack.

So I’m similarly numb to our chances for next season but I’m still angry about right now. Let’s pray Agusti can get it done, even though I’m skeptical about that as well.

Last edited:

serghei

It’s been really sad watching Frenkie and Matthijs ball today vs England and knowing even if they both come, Valverde doesn’t have the courage or ingenuity to create a system that they’d actually thrive in. I should be so excited to see Frenkie with us next season and I’m just not because I know either this stale ass garbage, wanna be catenaccio bullshit from Valverde doesn’t suit his style or the genius just won’t play him and watch Raki-Busi-Vidal struggle to control a game against Valladolid.

I’m mortified that Frenkie will struggle with this bullshit and start getting flack.

So I’m similarly numb to our chances for next season but I’m still angry about right now. Let’s pray Agusti can get it done, even though I’m skeptical about that as well.

Logically, this should make you a Koeman supporter. We should move to get him imo and get rid of Valverde and his hemorrhoid-football.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

If this doesn’t make your blood boil with anger and embarrassment, you aren’t a culé. Some of us think this is funny, like honestly?

Exactly. No fucking pride. Imagine if Barça fans did that to Liverpool. Fuck Liverpool. Win a trophy for the first time in God knows how many years and suddenly they're hot shit.

I have never felt such sadness as when we lost to Liverpool. Been a fan for 30 +years. Shitverde has really flushed this club down the toilet. I just can't fathom how there isn't more outrage.

serghei

Exactly. No fucking pride. Imagine if Barça fans did that to Liverpool. Fuck Liverpool. Win a trophy for the first time in God knows how many years and suddenly they're hot shit.

I have never felt such sadness as when we lost to Liverpool. Been a fan for 30 +years. Shitverde has really flushed this club down the toilet. I just can't fathom how there isn't more outrage.

Fans of English teams are generally the same. Being obnoxious is like their 2nd profession. When they win something big that goes up 10 levels.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Let them have their moment. We have pinched some of their best players over the years, of course they'll take the chance to rub it in our faces.

Only player we 'pinched' was suarez. We got totally fucked over on the Coutinho deal, basically bankrolled them to a cl win.

A lot of Barca fans are self-hating. They seem to be enjoying any hate or embarrassment the club is going through. You see a lot of self-hating these days in society. People hating on their own cultures/races/religions etc.

Home of Barca Fans