Ernesto Valverde - V1

MagIX

Forget other teams, we're creating less chances ourselves compared to previous seasons.

yes, but we are better in other areas:
Messi": Neymar's departure has changed our way of playing. We lose lots of attacking potential but it helped us in a defensive sence. Right now we're very well armed in the centre of the pitch. We have more balance and that makes us defensively strong."

FCBfan22

We are the most defensively solid, that we have been in a long time. On the other hand, we create fuck all in attack in some games.

We have seen what happens if you let this team off a leash last week. I just hope that happens more often.

Valverde will stay here. But if he loses the liga at the end of the season, he should be sacked. No questions asked.

Get Tuchel in and start rebuilding.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
yes, but we are better in other areas:
Messi": Neymar's departure has changed our way of playing. We lose lots of attacking potential but it helped us in a defensive sence. Right now we're very well armed in the centre of the pitch. We have more balance and that makes us defensively strong."

Not so much lately.

Stoichkov1

Which is not anything I disputed or think it contrdicts anything I have said.

Teams in other leagues are almost irrelevant anyway.

You said that we're good enough in the final third and that we're "patient" and that we don't even difficulties to break buses. Stats prove you're wrong, we don't create enough.

JamDav1982

You said that we're good enough in the final third and that we're "patient" and that we don't even difficulties to break buses. Stats prove you're wrong, we don't create enough.

Barca a creating plenty and players are good enough in final third.

Stats prove you wrong. Goal scoring stats and quality of chances create Barca are amongst the best in europe while playing in a more balanced way than most.

MagIX

Not so much lately.

that's what worries me and not only.
Something is broken in the machine, and in a key period of the season where everything must work perfectly.
You know, simply saying play Dembele and Coutinho (not in CL unfortunately)... it is not that easy imo, testing and experimenting in this key period of the season..
I don't know, we will see.
I

FCBfan22

If we come second undefeated (which is a strong possibility), we will be the laughing stock for the next 10 years. Plus bottling an 10+ point lead.

Home of Barca Fans