Ernesto Valverde - V1

MagIX

WTF dude? They are a available and ready to play and jet he is playing Vidal?!?!

Are you joking ?
Did you read what I said ? EV did not have at his disposal Debele for months and months and months and months !!! Coutinho jointed Barca in January (injured for 3 weeks)...
And despite of that (without Naymar and without reinforcements) we beat RM at Bernabeu 3-0, we are 1. in la liga ! not that easy without reinforcements

MagIX

Are you joking ?
Did you read what I said ? EV did not have at his disposal Debele for months and months and months and months !!! Coutinho jointed Barca in January (injured for 3 weeks)...
And despite of that (without Naymar and without reinforcements) we beat RM at Bernabeu 3-0, we are 1. in la liga ! not that easy without reinforcements
EV did a very good job

FC433

Very true. If he does well on Sunday I will be the first one to praise him.

Our opinion should be just as inconsistent as our team's performance. At the end of the season, we can state our judgment. That is just me though.

Stoichkov1

Dont play like Atletico or Chelsea at all.

Barca are one of the top scorers in europe with some of the best possession stats.

There is a difference in being patient at times to being defensive.

We aren't "patient", it's time to accept the players are not good enough in the final third apart from Messi and therefore we have difficulties to break a parked bus.

JamDav1982

We aren't "patient", it's time to accept the players are not good enough in the final third apart from Messi and therefore we have difficulties to break a parked bus.

They are patient. Particularly in early stages of games.

Barca have plenty players good enough in final third.

We're not shit though. Manager has some things he needs to fix, and hopefully he's not a stubborn sob like Lucho.

We've seen for weeks now that he's incapable of fixing shit. Keeps doing the same shit despite it failing time and time again.

This season's done for us unless we get him out ASAP.

Home of Barca Fans