Ernesto Valverde - V1

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol fuck off with the superiority BS. Roma have not conceded at the Olimpico. Just because nobody expects them to advance doesn’t mean you can take it for granted. Barca fucked up by treating them like a stepping stone even though they have stopped the likes of Griez and Hazard.

I don't think Barca underestimated them, Roma were simply better and created more chances.

Tekkers

the only saving grace for this loss is that this fraud is likely on his way out.

the whole world could see he was inevitably going to be exposed, but his apologists keep bringing up stats about how this has been the best barca defense in years, as if that hasn't been the case of opponents just being unfortunate enough to miss their opportunities rather than the defense actually stopping their attacks. we've been open all season long

i know in the presser he'll find a way to throw dembele under the bus for this result though, as usual. pathetic manager

serghei

Messi has been half assing it for 3 years in CL and he's getting 100m. net. What are we talking about here? The seniour players run the club. Messi, Suarez, Pique, Iniesta.

Dominated by Roma.

[tw]983809278837391360[/tw]

Who barely made it past Shakhtar.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Would be decent of him to offer resignation.

Having said that, players are just as much to blame. They went in with lax attitude and werent worthy of that shirt.
Started playing football only after they were out.

Palyers and EV were too arrogant.

All will hear is that 'still have two trophies to fight for' 'Roma played well' Not easy in CL'.

Pique has the air of arrogance, so too does Alba, Suarez and Messi.

Too many fuckers think they have the run of the club it seems at times.

Agree with you for once.

Too many senior players think they deserve trophies for just stepping foot on the pitch.

Givenchy

the only saving grace for this loss is that this fraud is likely on his way out.

the whole world could see he was inevitably going to be exposed, but his apologists keep bringing up stats about how this has been the best barca defense in years, as if that hasn't been the case of opponents just being unfortunate enough to miss their opportunities rather than the defense actually stopping their attacks. we've been open all season long

i know in the presser he'll find a way to throw dembele under the bus for this result though, as usual. pathetic manager

EV will win the double which gives him another season. we'll still have Pique, Raki, Gomes and Busi the ninja turtles next season.

ini4ever

In the end, after everything what happened, this season is a failure in my eyes.

Bet Barto will come out at the end of season and claim the season as 'successful' one, I won't be surprised even if we end up only winning the league and lose to Sevila and still he does that :lol: And yet another QF exit for 3 straight season.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
>Setting a team up to defend a lead
>Not having any muscle on the field

pick one.

Exactly, if he was going to go with that approach (not the right one but let’s talk hypothetically) then that was the type of game Paulinho was bought for.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valverde stabilized the team in a turbulent time, but he should leave at the end of the season. We need someone that's imaginative like Klopp, like Pep even if people slag him off, perhaps someone like Tuchel. Someone that plays importance on movement and tactics, and attacking football and is a leader and fearless.

Please stop this former Barcelona player gotta be a manager bullshit. I fear this board and management will give him another season though and we'll face the same outcome next season. Learn from PSG's Emery experience. Some managers are just not good enough for this.

ebc_99

If we had a strong manager the players would not be running the club, why do we go for world class managers and average coaches?

Home of Barca Fans