Ernesto Valverde - V1

i_bleed_blaugrana

Yeah, I really don’t see why he starts Roberto again when it was clear we needed Semedo’s pace so bad that the sub itself changed the game. Why make the same mistake, twice?

I guess since he expects an open match, he wants Roberto’s quality on the ball but still. Risky decision and very surprised we aren’t in a double-pivot tonight.

Zidane82

Yeah, I really don’t see why he starts Roberto again when it was clear we needed Semedo’s pace so bad that the sub itself changed the game. Why make the same mistake, twice?

I guess since he expects an open match, he wants Roberto’s quality on the ball but still. Risky decision and very surprised we aren’t in a double-pivot tonight.

Why make the same mistake twice ??

This is Valverde... I don’t think he’d learned anything since the moment he took over..

Zidane82

Gawd forbid we blow this and get knocked out but .... it the unthinkable happened would Valverde still keep his job ??

Calidad

This is horrendous to watch. I absolutely detest his style of football. He’s set up not to get beat, so naturally we’re getting beat.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Never supported him even for a second since he became our coach. One of the few things I can be proud of as a Barca fan these days. Pathetic emotionless cuck.

Donatello

He's not dynamic at all.

Goes with pre-made plan, if works, well and good, if not, well, you have to deal with that.

Malcom-Coutinho was a no brainer. Even much more obvious after 45 mins. You need to stretch ypur opponents and hit on counters, Malcom is miles better than Coutinho for that.

Same for Roberto-Semedo.

Calidad

Now we absolutely need to score, he takes off a forward and replaces him with a defender? Coutinho has been useless as he always is in that position, but why not bring on Malcom and Semedo, move Roberto forward and take off Rakitic?

He makes the same subs regardless of circumstances.

George_Costanza

Just came to praise Valverde for all he has given of himself to our club! keep it up!

source.gif

Donatello

Wow, Arthur...ffs bring MALCOM.

Why does he back so much from making offensive changes, does he know we need to score if we have to go through?

Did the same at Roma, and we went out. Coward.

#Cowardo. This is much better name for him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Has to be sacked later tonight now. No other way. Fans will be having the meltdown of the century after this and rightly so.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Where are those Valverde dickriders huh ?

Especially @Ursecuck or [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] and @Hoeratio ?

Getting destroyed by the fucking B team of liverpool

Cule4life

The Culest
Paging [MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=21709]Havesaks[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=23089]Arizona Scott[/MENTION] [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] [MENTION=5226]Wolfe[/MENTION]. Please come up with your mental gymnastics fast to defend this trainwreck.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans