Ernesto Valverde - V1

Catta

If he has any shame, he will never return to Barcelona again.

Congrats GOATverde for making Barca the biggest bottlers in history, two years in a row the same shit.

FUCK YOU

SeloBarca

cant beleive theres people on this forum actually defending this piece of shit
[MENTION=12215]Ursegor[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] [MENTION=2258]Hamzah[/MENTION] [MENTION=21709]Havesaks[/MENTION] [MENTION=23089]Arizona Scott[/MENTION] [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION] [MENTION=5755]MagIX[/MENTION]

Last edited:

shadows

Playing Roberto at RB with Pique has been a disaster all year and yet in our biggest game played the same..idiot.. subs on Semedo at 3-0 down.. stupid tactics all around..

wissy

Not only he should be sacked today, he should pay a fine for making Barca a laughing stock for two years in a row.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cheer up guys. At this rate, we'll bottle a 3-0 lead in the final next year. And then the Supercup the year after that.

BarçaBarça

Bottled it - I can't believe it. We had to score 1 fucking goal!
Fire him, it doesn't matter now, it's done and so fucking ridiculous..

utility73

That worthless most incompetent piece of shit made Barça the laughing stock of the CL for the second seaon in a row, have to give him that.

blaugrana1987

Is it weird that I am not even dissapointed? Like, I am numb after Roma...I expected this honestly. GJ Liverpool, doing so amazing in league yet missing just, you deserved this.

xXKonan

If he had any decency he should leave.

He and the players didn't learn a damn thing from Roma. He still persists in his precious little favorites such as Roberto, Rakitic, Suarez, etc. And leaves guys such as Arthur and Semedo who would have been crucial at the start of this game but nope has to start his favorites.

I don't want to hear anying defend this clown.

Tekkers

how'd you intend to just sit back and counter with no dembele or malcom? at least have the personnel out there to carry out your tactics you fucking imbecile

Home of Barca Fans