Ernesto Valverde - V1

ebc_99

If they are going to sack him at the end of the season they aren't going to tell us before then so we have to be patient. They may have given Valverde the vote of confidence but that means nothing, I still think he will go.

Havesaks

Looks like someone skipped history class. :lol: Franco didn't rule the whole of Europe numbnuts.

No, but he made it easier for Real Madrid to be the stronger team in spain for example di stefano case (which you probably know nothing about, so look it up), and thus it gave madrid unfavorable advantages in chl as well. That you cant make that connection yourself... man chill with that weed, will ya?

Cule4life

The Culest
No, but he made it easier for Real Madrid to be the stronger team in spain for example di stefano case (which you probably know nothing about, so look it up), and thus it gave madrid unfavorable advantages in chl as well. That you cant make that connection yourself... man chill with that weed, will ya?

Europe doesn't consist of Barca and Madrid only jackass. Madrid did the 3peat when we had Messi. Wouldn't expect anything more from someone who snorts cocaine from Valgreen's bunghole.

We were never a European powerhourse until we won our first CL in 1992, long after Franco was gone.

Tekkers

Billy Donovan of football. Just like OKC will be punished next season for keeping him on after two back-to-back postseason collapses, Barca will be punished for retaining this ignoramus.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I swear some of you are still in denial. This coward of a manager just said that he is fine with continuing and that he has the backing of the board. The faster that you guys come to terms with it, the better.

Cule4life

The Culest
im Getting worried he will escape the sack.

Dude it's pretty much confirmed now. Did you not see his press conference? He wouldn't make statements like that unless he knew he's still Barto's favourite lapdog.

Find some other hobbies or travel the world. Don't waste time on Barca next season. It's gonna be the same shit.

Zidane82

Many managers even high profile politicians have been given the ‘backing’ in the past only for them to get sacked days later .

I’m still hopeful we will get the Ajax manager, hopefully they’re well into talks with him as we speak :)

Havesaks

Europe doesn't consist of Barca and Madrid only jackass. Madrid did the 3peat when we had Messi. Wouldn't expect anything more from someone who snorts cocaine from Valgreen's bunghole.

We were never a European powerhourse until we won our first CL in 1992, long after Franco was gone.

Already told you, that Franco gave madtid favorable advandages why they also had a lot stronger team then w/o franco. Also they could qualify easily to champions leauge unlike other strong teams who played in a competitive leauge with only one spot available to qualify for chl (or what it was called back then).
Pleaae pass the joint pr best throw all your stach out and make a recovery, your addiction is put of control, Cazorna aka weed4life
nd have a stronger team -

Sterlingfan2000

Suarez Busquets Pique and Alba will start whenever they want. They decide with the Power of Messi

And these players want EV to stay so he stays

Just accept it

jairzinho

I swear some of you are still in denial. This coward of a manager just said that he is fine with continuing and that he has the backing of the board. The faster that you guys come to terms with it, the better.

:facepalm:

Just read the interview. Looks like he’s staying.

Was hoping he would resign but the guy has no shame.

He wants to stay and the board is backing him.

That’s it.

FCBfan22

This time I'm not making the same mistake. If we win in quarters or semis 3-0 or 4-1 in CL, I'm putting serious money on the other team to go through.

Me too. 200 Euros on the opponents, if we win by 3 and the 2nd leg is away.

Barcaforum makes money 2k20
giphy.gif

(Watch Valverde fuck us now over by not making into quarters next season...)

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Already told you, that Franco gave madtid favorable advandages why they also had a lot stronger team then w/o franco. Also they could qualify easily to champions leauge unlike other strong teams who played in a competitive leauge with only one spot available to qualify for chl (or what it was called back then).
Pleaae pass the joint pr best throw all your stach out and make a recovery, your addiction is put of control, Cazorna aka weed4life
nd have a stronger team -

Retarded post after retarded post. Didn't know they let patients have internet access in asylums :lol:

The criteria for CL qualification was the same for everybody. So Madrid won CL's because La liga was easy then? Why didn't we win it this year with us having won La liga ages ago? Why doesn't Bayern win as they win Bundesliga by default? Cos football isn't that black and white retard

Even if you don't count CL's in old format Madrid have still won much more CL's than Barca. Just accept your overlord Valgreen does not have the calibre to win a CL. Hopefully he gets sacked and you fuck off from this forum so that we don't have to see more of your retardation here.

Home of Barca Fans