Ernesto Valverde - V1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Valverde gets annoyed with the press when asked if he would continue at Barça.

"I have nothing to say, thanks for the condolences. I prefer to get to a final and lose it than to lose in the last 16 or the quarters. I would say the same about the CL." [SPORT]
How about actually winning it :thinking:

Messigician

Valverde gets annoyed with the press when asked if he would continue at Barça.

"I have nothing to say, thanks for the condolences. I prefer to get to a final and lose it than to lose in the last 16 or the quarters. I would say the same about the CL." [SPORT]

The state of Valverde lmao.

Havesaks

This guy has huge cujones believing in himself. It kinda turned out to a pretty meh season losing both CL and CdR, but he can make up for that next season. The mentality is worrying tho, but fresh blood to our squad can change that.

All in all an ok season, but not to great.

Last edited:

Danic

This guy has huge cajones and believing in himself. It kinda turned out to a pretty meh season losing both CL and CdR, but he can make up for that next season. The mentality is worrying tho, but fresh blood to our squad can change that.

All in all an ok season, but not to great.

When we add the ugly boring football we play on top the season wasnt ok at all....
And lets not forget the zero player development under valverde.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

What means one more year under Valverde? It means another year of playing gala XI, while failing miserably because of the tactics, the mental block, age of the players, stamina issues in the last month and Messidependencia.

Next year, it will still be somewhat easy for us domestically, since RM will still be rebuilding IMO. But, we have no chance in Europe. But after that, when our seniors are really seniors, when Ernie leaves, we have no new blood at the club and Real Madrid are back to being a force fully integrated in 2020/2021 season.

Last great years of Leo should be used to keep a certain level of results (well, he can basically win Liga on his own + MATS, as shown this year), while rebuilding the team around him, not to play the seniors (Messi's friends) each game and benching every new signing with the exception of Copa game here or there.

FCBfan22

This looks... Well... Wrong.

D7fPy6LXkAAoFWr.jpg:large

Home of Barca Fans