Ernesto Valverde

Givenchy

can't believe the board kept this fucking fraud on for another season whilst loaning the club record signing to a top European rival because Fraudverde didn't know how to use him.

scenes when Bayern knock us out in the CL* with Coutinho scoring :lol:

*if we make it out the group stage

George_Costanza

Ten Hag is doing so well with Ajax this season despite losing two best players. I want to see him managing Barcelona next season.

He should start learning Spanish from now, it's a pretty easy language to learn.

Don Andrésº8

it was pretty obvious that coutinho was not playing because of this trash of a farmer, now with a decent coach he is carrying bayerns team, Ten Hag for yesterday retards

Raketa10

I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone from the Board (probably Barto) is getting some % of Valverde's salary. I honestly can't see any other reason we are still keeping him as our manager. He is getting about 15 mil per year!!! I am 100% sure he would be more than willing to manage Barca for half of that salary. It's not only he is underperforming but he is also being massively overpaid and he got his extension in the middle of the season?!?! Even if we were having a very good season (until that point) it's not like other clubs were fighting to get him since our game was 100% dependent on Messi! Only logical thing at that point was to wait and see how season would develop but Barto hurried to renew him before he even had a chance to fuck up. Something is definitely fishy here!

Last edited:

Riordon

Ten Hag is doing so well with Ajax this season despite losing two best players. I want to see him managing Barcelona next season.

He should start learning Spanish from now, it's a pretty easy language to learn.

Besides that, it highlight some things. It tells us that De Jong and De Ligt was not THAT important to them. Also that Ajax scouting and sporting department is elite. They found some great great replacement, Lisandro Martinez looks absolutely elite. Better than de Ligt did for them

George_Costanza

I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone from the Board (probably Barto) is getting some % of Valverde's salary. I honestly can't see any other reason we are still keeping him as our manager. He is getting about 15 mil per year!!! I am 100% sure he would be more than willing to manage Barca for half of that salary. It's not only he is underperforming but he is also being massively overpaid and he got his extension in the middle of the season?!?! Even if we were having a very good season (until that point) it's not like other clubs were fighting to get him since our game was 100% dependent on Messi! Only logical thing at that point was to wait and see how season would develop but Barto hurried to renew him before he even had a chance to fuck up. Something is definitely fishy here!

More like Barto caught up in a sex tape extortion/blackmail plot by Retardo.

BARTO-SEX-TAPE.jpg

Home of Barca Fans