KingLeo10

Ernesto " There was too much wind" Valverde

Ernesto "It's what it is" Valverde

Ernesto "I dont care about physical preparation" Valverde

Ernesto "I didnt watch the Liverpool game " Valverde

Ernesto "League Master" Valverde

Ernesto "Tactical genius" Valverde

Brilliant. A couple more.

Ernesto "They're actually paying me 23 M for this " Valverde.

Ernesto "Give me Wijnaldum and 10 others and I'll beat anyone" Valverde

Ernesto "Is Willian still available?" Valverde.

Ernesto "It'll be a difficult game" Valverde.

Ernesto "Spanish Ole" Valverde.

Ernesto "I squat my body weight" Valverde.

George_Costanza

They are going to Davis Cup probably :lol: Lol this is a circus.

This will never happen under Pep, he would send Pique to the reserve team instead of giving him a day off to enjoy tennis. We are being outclassed by the bottom of the table team and the players are rewarded.

clemente

Everyone in the squad knows we won't win CL, they also know that a new coach would make them actually work hard, I get it, they won't get paid less if they don't win anything, Valverde is their dream coach.

George_Costanza

River Plate lost the final 2-1. Flamengo scored an equalizer in the last minute and winner in the extra time. Gabriel Barbosa scored the two goals.

River played a perfect game but lost in the dying minutes.

Gallardo should find another challange? :thinking:

Barcilliant

This is going to end very badly. If we don't get dumped out in the group stages we are going to get humiliated in the KOs... Again!

I hate this piece of shit so much. It's so obvious that Shitverde is backed up by the seniors otherwise he would be gone. This is like a holiday camp for the players.
This is why I wanted Mourinho. He would have rattled the cage. Shitverdes only solution to a poor performance is a day of.

Richard.H

Another absolutely terrible display. I really don't know what he was thinking with that 4-2-4 lineup. Griezmann looks so out of place. Fuk off EV

Barcilliant

For the first time I. 30 years as a fan I am not watching the league matches. Nowadays I don't even check the highlights.

This board, manager and seniors have destroyed the club.

This cocksucker should be lynched. He is not even good enough to manage Leganes.

CatalinR10

For the first time I. 30 years as a fan I am not watching the league matches. Nowadays I don't even check the highlights.

This cocksucker should be lynched. He is not even good enough to manage Leganes.

I planned to do aswell untill Valverde ( disgusting piece of shit ) leaves but I can't help myself.

I'm too much of a bitch dawg.

FinBarcelonafan

It's truly sad. I used to love the way we played the game but these days it's boring match after boring. The team has lost it's identity. I blame Valverde and the players who want it too easy. Holidays all the time.

**** this ****.

Gimme some young players with talent, tricks and emotion instead of these old bums playing sterile football. It's so boring and sad.

Messi is the only bright spot left.

raki

I only watch because of Messi.

Givenchy

i forget we are even playing these days.. sometimes i like to tune in for the comedy value but thats it. i love Barca but its difficult to support these fuckers destroying the club.

the worst part in all this is you just know Valverde is unsackable. i was having that convo with a United fan friend of mine during Moyes time there but atleast they knew eventually he'd get sacked, with Barca its more likely we give him another contract

I've never seen anything like this current situation in any sport i've watched where the manager is basically fucking up so many things it looks like its being done on purpose. its like a Mr Bean sketch

Home of Barca Fans