EURO 2016 Qualifying

DinhoR10

First time i've seen Tiki Taka from Spain in a while.

Edit: The passing is the perfect high speed-tempo and the pressing is fierce. I suppose thats what happens when you gut the world cup winners from the squad.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Missed the 1st half. Heard Busi had a great match so far, that he's playing a bit futher up than for us. Is this true?

Busi playing same position that he usually plays for Spain in the double pivot VdB likes to play. Busi-Koke pivot. Busi's just being given all the space in the world by Belarus and he is making them pay.

Frodo_FCB

Im looking at Spain 's midfield and im thinking that we could easily have the trio of Busi - Koke - Isco if we had a descent board.
Well Koke rejected us, but maybe if we had made a move one year before things were different.

Kohe321

Im looking at Spain 's midfield and im thinking that we could easily have the trio of Busi - Koke - Isco if we had a descent board.
Well Koke rejected us, but maybe if we had made a move one year before things were different.

I think at least Isco would have been attainable yes. Koke not so much, he has grown roots in Atletico, and more power to him for staying loyal.

Kasperroed

And they are doing this without the likes of Fabregas, Iniesta, Silva and Costa.

Who will start when they come back? Har du predict...

Home of Barca Fans