EURO 2016 Qualifying

Kohe321

Probably gonna find a stream. Just saw that Max are showing the England game and considering how anglophilic this country is it's not a surprise either, as you've pointed out.

Yeah, guess I have to do that as well. In the Europa League for instance, they were systematically sending Everton or Tottenham matches over Sevilla or Villareal. Disappointing that none of the bigger sports channels have bought the license for this game. It's really sad if the reason is that they wouldn't get enough viewers for it to be worth it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, guess I have to do that as well. In the Europa League for instance, they were systematically sending Everton or Tottenham matches over Sevilla or Villareal. Disappointing that none of the bigger sports channels have bought the license for this game. It's really sad if the reason is that they wouldn't get enough viewers for it to be worth it.

I found an English stream which is just okay: http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/max-deportv.net/?canal=11

Alik

Playing with 5 midfielders. That's all that can be done when there's a lack of good wingers.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Akinfeev hit by fireworks and Montenegro vs Russia therefore suspended.

CBIQS-aUkAAQC14.png

Home of Barca Fans