EURO 2016 Qualifying

Antimilan

Platini will probably blame the Russians for getting the flares in the stadium or some bogus crap like always. Will be interesting to see how this identical scenario to the serbia vs. Albania match will be dealt with from UEFA. Will there be double standards from Platini?

The logical decision, 3 points for Russia and heavy sanctions for Montenegro, although I like their squad a lot.

hardyboy

Odegaard is in the starting line-up against Croatia. Rakitic is starting for Croatia. The game starts in 20 mins..

L

linetty

Odegaard is in the starting line-up against Croatia. Rakitic is starting for Croatia. The game starts in 20 mins..
Really poor call to start Odegaard... They got humiliated, even with a man up

Morten

Høgmo is a naive fool, Norway is a poor team by international standards, so why does he insist that we should play dominating football when we dont have nearly good enough players for it? Sure, there are some moments of nice football, but its still barely any end product and our defence suffers. Results is all that matters for a nt like Norway, we should play to our strengths, not trying to be Barcelona.

Morten

Result is over exaggerated. Basically every shot we made ended up in a goal.

Its no coincidence, i take it you dont watch Norway very often? Høgmo is this naive type who believes that as long as you train enough for it, mediocre players can suddenly start dominate matches versus much better teams. It very rarely happens. We have played some nice football here and there, and a few nice wins against teams rated even lower or on par. Problem is that Høgmo tries the same against team that are much better, against a team like Croatia its suicide.
Historically, lesser teams beats better ones by being disiplined, compact in defence, running and working together all the time. That is something we should do if we wants results against top teams. Of course, its no guarantee for anything, but chances are no doubt better getting something out of a game like this.

Last edited:

Morten

Nice free kick! Too bad (or good for us) he will never get a chance to shoot them with RM in the off chance that CR can put 1 in a 100 :)

CR shares a fair share of free kicks with Bale, more than Messi does with anyone(Xavi was the exception). Problem is that Bale shouldnt be on the field in the first place, so maybe Kroos could take a few?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
CR shares a fair share of free kicks with Bale, more than Messi does with anyone(Xavi was the exception). Problem is that Bale shouldnt be on the field in the first place, so maybe Kroos could take a few?

When ? If I remember correctly when Bale took the FK is when CR was injured no ? CR is on 54>0goals till now, and it doesn't seem like he's gonna take anyone else take them.

Messi let both Neymar and Rakitic take a shot just in the last couple of weeks.

For your question, I don't really know who's good with free kicks in RM apart from Bale.. and he'll always be on the field, up until the end of the season at least.

Home of Barca Fans