EURO 2016 Qualifying

BBZ8800

Croatia massively underperform it seems. Apart from the World Cup last time I saw them was their games against Scotland, think scotland beat them both times, we all know scotland are a poor side player for player to Croatia.

Croatia always have a few awesome individual players, but as a team something is just missing.

Other fans from Croatia will get angry, but there is a strong reason why Croatia managed only once to promote to knockout rounds after a group stage both on World cups and European cups, since 1998' success.

It isn't only a fault from coaches because we had like 6-7 different coaches in the last 17 years, with really minor success compared to what we could have achieved.

Gaudi

Croatia always have a few awesome individual players, but as a team something is just missing.

Other fans from Croatia will get angry, but there is a strong reason why Croatia managed only once to promote to knockout rounds after a group stage both on World cups and European cups, since 1998' success.

It isn't only a fault from coaches because we had like 6-7 different coaches in the last 17 years, with really minor success compared to what we could have achieved.

Yes, but look how "popular" our coaches are in big leagues. Just look at them and you see idiot faces,fir example rebic in, a guy who didn't play 5 mins entire season. What a move

Morten

Well, it could be worse, they could have had neither, like us....

Gnidrologist

Italy are going nowhere under Conte, Prandelli will be missed.

And no nice football will be played either, shame
Dunno. I haven't watched a lot of Italy lately, but they seem to retain the same style that was under Prandelli. Short, neat passing, possession play, 1-2s and stuff. I think they simply lack good players.
Why isn't Verrati playing btw?
He's not playing :lol:
He looks like a donkey, though. A little, cute donkey.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some retards have been throwing smoke grenades at different metro stations here going to the game.

Morten

Seriously, its absolutely awful to watch Norway play. Dreadful stuff. The only exitement is the result, i cant enjoy this ***

DonAK

I don't watch them play that much, I rather follow other games. But atleast it's better than Hareide and Drillo's last stint from what I've seen. That was truly dreadful stuff.

Morten

I don't watch them play that much, I rather follow other games. But atleast it's better than Hareide and Drillo's last stint from what I've seen. That was truly dreadful stuff.

We dont really create much more or look better than we did with Drillo, we just concede much more than usual. Høgmo is trying to play nice attacking football, but we dont have the players for it.

DonAK

We dont really create much more or look better than we did with Drillo, we just concede much more than usual. Høgmo is trying to play nice attacking football, but we dont have the players for it.

Nor the old school long ball forward.

This team can achieve okay results if they adopt a tactic to play on the counter.

Morten

Nor the old school long ball forward.

This team can achieve okay results if they adopt a tactic to play on the counter.

The biggest concern for me is how vulnerable we look in defence, its a reason we have conceded so much. You dont need the best players in the world to defend well as a team. Not saying we should play the long ball too much though.

Morten

Ødegaard with the free kick, straight into the wall. He has taken freekick lessons from Ronaldo, no doubt.

Morten

Island is a underdog too, but they have been at about the same level for us over a long time, and the last few years they have been quite alot better. I hope they go far, but its sad to think about how that tiny dot in the Occean is considerably better than us,

Home of Barca Fans