EURO 2016 Qualifying

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
These guys i'm sure really can't be arsed to play these games, i mean after a long season, you'd want to go and relax/holiday with your family, or go and spend an insane amount of money which you earn & you're off to play Slovenia in a euro qualifier lol. I'd be mad.

And should you lose, or play poorly, you get crucified by the media.

Last edited:

StarLord

Slovakia, Spain and Ukraine locked in a very tight fight. Some extremely crucial games coming up in autumn.

Gnidrologist

Spain looks toothless as ever. VdB must have senile dementia by now, if he doesn't realize that they are being shit and wont have a chance in Euro16, if he keeps holding the same direction.
Also Fabregas and probably Silva too should retire from NT.
What's with Thiago? Is he injured again?

StarLord

Spain looks toothless as ever. VdB must have senile dementia by now, if he doesn't realize that they are being shit and wont have a chance in Euro16, if he keeps holding the same direction.
Also Fabregas and probably Silva too should retire from NT.
What's with Thiago? Is he injured again?

Have you even watched the game tonight? Silva was immense. The only thing missing from Spain is an efficient striker.

frog-fcb

My wee northern ireland still.on track.to qualify for our first ever euro championships. Sitting pretty comfortable in second a point behind romania and a point ahead of hungary. I dont know what has happened greece this campaign sitting bottom of the group faroe islands even done the double against them

Gnidrologist

Have you even watched the game tonight? Silva was immense. The only thing missing from Spain is an efficient striker.
He could be that striker if, he would actually shoot the ball, when there's an opportunity. Instead he tries to dribble it into the net or chooses to pass even, when the goal mouth is wide open for a clear shot. I like the flair and all, but spaniards should learn to shoot the fucking ball.
Yeah...in WC 2010 and EC 2012 Spain also was looking boring, but we know what happened then. ;)
They had a great defense and Xaviesta then. It's incomparable. They are still playing just like in Brazil. Belarus could've easily scored if they weren't such a scrubs and they themselves just kept on passing sideways.

Darko

Yeah, Spain's pretty bad, they will get crushed again by big sides if something doesn't change.

Asylum15

Yeah, Spain's pretty bad, they will get crushed again by big sides if something doesn't change.

Agreed. They are playing currently like we did last year, except they don't have Messi.

Side to side to side to side, very little penetration, taking too much out of alot of moves.

Diego Costa isin't the answer IMO either.

Home of Barca Fans