EURO 2016 Qualifying

barcanuck

Spain will be their abouts again.

Won't be another disaster like the World Cup.

They are still only second to Germany in Europe. Holland is suffering right now and will most likely need a playoff to get in.

Euro top 3 faves in my books : Germany, Spain, Belgium.

Catalan Fan

Had UEFA email today confirming we had tickets to two of the group games for the finals.Well happy :p

D4 v D1 and F3 v F4, both in Bordeaux.

Morten

Seems Croatia will lose 1 points because of something. Doesnt matter much, they still lead the group and Norway doesnt have much hope anyway since we are awful.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Because 2 kids jumped the fence of Poljud stadium in Split in middle of the night and drew swastika on the pitch ahead of the qualifier vs. Italy.

Fine is severe (also fined without supporters for a year) eventhough there was campaign here in Croatia to make it even worse (kicking out of Euro).

All politics and to serve the rulling leftist party so that they can satanize entire Croatia and fear monger against "fascism" and return of former rulling party.

When things happen, one always has to ask himself: "Who does this serve"?

Capitan Puyol

Oh yeah... These stupid and uneducated UEFA cunts don't know that swastika isn't created by the nazis and this symbol existed in very old cultures like India, China, (my protobulgarians ancestors also used the swastika), and many others...
But it's doesn't matter. Croatia have strong generation and will qualify for Euro 2016 without any question, even with point deducted decision.

Last edited:
Oh yeah... These stupid and uneducated UEFA cunts don't know that swastika isn't created by the nazis and this symbol existed in very old cultures like India, China, (my protobulgarians ancestors also used the swastika), and many others...

I'm sure Dumb and Dumber didn't have those meanings in mind ;)
The sanctions are harsh of course.

Had UEFA email today confirming we had tickets to two of the group games for the finals.Well happy :p

D4 v D1 and F3 v F4, both in Bordeaux.

You should love bordeaux if you have never been. Good restaurants, beautiful region, the city is alright too

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our Vermaelen is staring against Bosnia-Herzegovina for Belgium.

And Belgium currently ranks No.2 in the FIFA ranking, ahead of Germany. :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans