EURO 2016 Qualifying

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Iceland have been beastly for a couple of years now. Can't do anything but admire them.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Iceland have been beastly for a couple of years now. Can't do anything but admire them.

They are a true example for smaller countries. Would like Estonia to become that good one day but I think my eyes won't see that thing...
They almost got into WC 2014 aswell but got knocked out by Croatia, I think right now they need a win in their next game and they are in the Euro 2016, and if I'm not mistaken then they will play Kazakhstan at home aswell so it shouldn't be that hard considering their form.

Catalan Fan

Do all 3rd placed teams go to play-offs?

From UEFA site,

The nine group winners, the nine group runners-up and the best third-placed side will qualify directly for the final tournament. The eight remaining third-placed teams will contest play-offs to determine the last four qualifiers for the finals.

Internazionale

From UEFA site,

The nine group winners, the nine group runners-up and the best third-placed side will qualify directly for the final tournament. The eight remaining third-placed teams will contest play-offs to determine the last four qualifiers for the finals.

Ok thanks :)

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Yeah, hats off to Iceland. With average players, they manage to give supposedly better teams a hard time. We lost deservedly in Iceland, and we gave it away yesterday. Still, I would have expected them to challenge for the second place at best, so they hugely impressed me. Their solid and disciplined 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 has truly worked wonders for them.

ceefoo

Germany vs Poland

H-T GER 2 - 1 POL

Entertaining match! Lewandowski, should have made it 2 - 2 just before half-time, but Neuer makes a good save. Then from the resulting corner, Poland have a chance cleared off the goal-line.

Both teams look dangerous in attack. Equally, both defences look vulnerable.

Can, playing at RB, looks out of his depth.

frog-fcb

Another win tonight for northern ireland. We only need 1 win from our remaining 2 games and wer off to france for our first major final from 1986

Morten

What Iceland is doing in this Euro Qualifiers is truly admirable. I don't know any of their players except Eidur Gudjohnsen, but hats off to them. They deserve utmost respect.

Back to Holland, from what I'm reading Robben and Blind directly blamed Indi and his ridiculous red card for the defeat, and rightly so.

I will be rooting for them in the EC, them and Wales, if both qualify. Ofc if Norway qualify they will be the team, but thats not very likely.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Going to the match tonight against Slovenia, should be a great atmosphere at St. Jakobs Park...Hopp Suisse!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, hats off to Iceland. With average players, they manage to give supposedly better teams a hard time. We lost deservedly in Iceland, and we gave it away yesterday. Still, I would have expected them to challenge for the second place at best, so they hugely impressed me. Their solid and disciplined 4-4-2/4-4-1-1 has truly worked wonders for them.

Not only that, but they've also been building a solid base by having qualified coaches down to junior level when kids start playing football.

Their U21 team just beat France's U21 team 3-2 in a Euro qualfiying match.

xXKonan

10517588_828679520561326_1292141544656805581_n.jpg

Spain Lineup.

BerkeleyBernie

Wow. Even with Costa and Cesc on the pitch, more 1-2 elastic creative movement in 5 minutes with Spain than Barça's entire season.

Damn, I miss the old Barça and pretty team attacks. :(

Clear foul on Pedro in box, no attempt at the ball.

Busquets, Iniesta, Silva, Pedro, Alba.
:worthy:

Add Thiago to that...

Home of Barca Fans