Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rassvet

Ronaldo has to get past France and then Germany/Spain to reach the Euro final while best team Messi can face before the Copa final is Mexico or Ecuador.

Story of their careers

Temptation

Ronaldo has to get past France and then Germany/Spain to reach the Euro final while best team Messi can face before the Copa final is Mexico or Ecuador.

Story of their careers
Shh. Don't let the acolytes read this. They'll write essays regarding how tough the Copas are. :lol: 😆

Morten

I mean Portugal has the biggest handicap with Ronaldo :lol:

But then again France couldnt win vs a team with Lewy.

I mean, France just seems like a bad match-up for Portugal, bunch of oldies, up against one of the most athletic sides in the tournament.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He plays right back for Portugal, right?

Dearie me, he is up against Mbappe, and we all know Cancelo can't defend.
He actually doesn't play as RB, sure that's the "official" lineup but Martinez lines them up more like 3-1-2-3 and Cancelo have kind of a free role as RW/AM - have you watched Portugal this Euros? Almost all attack/creativity come from Silva, Fernandes and Cancelo + Vitinha. But Leao have to wake up and start cutting in because CR is not cutting it (pun intended).

Last edited:

Maradona37

Bunch of oldies? Only 2 oldies. Everybody else is either young or in their prime.
To be fair Fernandes, Bernardo and Cancelo are all 30 this year. Ronaldo and Pepe are absolutely ancient (though Pepe still doing well). They do have a fair few young dynamic players, though.

Portugal vs France is a tough pick.

Home of Barca Fans