• Poll closed .

FCBfan22

If I had to put penalty takers for us, I'd go:

1. Šeško
2. Celar
3. Gnezda - Čerin
4. Elšnik
5. Verbič

Why the fuck do you put your 2nd choice LB on 2nd penalty is beyond me.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Lucky lucky cunts. Sesko missed the chance, that was it.

Unfortunately Slovenia fucked up the penalties after doing so well to get that far.

Portugal - so so poor. France will surely punish them as bad as they've been playing too.

Gnidrologist

Amazing how all these tournament organizers and referees in collusion with them do absolutely everything to manufacture the outcome they want. Starting from completely fake penalty that wasn't even watched by that corrupted piece of shit ref, continuing with fake yellow cards and then made up red for the coach, while Martinez only got yellow for being piece of shit prick on the sidelines.
Consolation is that Ronalldu The Faggot Bum was exposed once again as complete fraud and cried like little skullfucked bich in front of whole wide world. :lol:

Generally, i like that France has to face Portugal, so that these two turd teams duke it out against each other, but Slovenia actually deserved it more and seeing this absolute disgrace from corrupt UEFA made me root for them even more. Also, how come Portugal is so shit with such players? Thought Martines is actually an attacking minded coach in comparison to that old fart before, but they couldn't create shit for 120 minutes against fucking Slovenia.

Maradona37

Amazing how all these tournament organizers and referees in collusion with them do absolutely everything to manufacture the outcome they want. Starting from completely fake penalty that wasn't even watched by that corrupted piece of shit ref, continuing with fake yellow cards and then made up red for the coach, while Martinez only got yellow for being piece of shit prick on the sidelines.
Consolation is that Ronalldu The Faggot Bum was exposed once again as complete fraud and cried like little skullfucked bich once again.

Generally, i like that France has to face Portugal, so that these two turd teams duke it out against each other, but Slovenia actually deserved it more and seeing this absolute disgrace from corrupt UEFA made me root for them even more. Also, how come Portugal is so shit with such a players? Thought Martines is actually and attacking minded coach in comparison to that old fart before, but they couldn't create shit for 120 minutes agains fucking Slovenia.
Ronaldo is a fraud. However, Portugal's players are overrated too.

Leao - run run run...zero football IQ if he can't use his pace in space.

Rassvet

Mbappe vs Ronaldo

GRby8Ajb0AQTCJB

Maradona37

Has any attacker ever been as bad as Ronaldo when his team exits a tournament? We all know he's all about stats, that's all he offers, so...

Attachments

• H (20).jpg
    H (20).jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 9

Home of Barca Fans