Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Well, so far this has been without question the most boring international tournament I have ever witnessed in my life. Only Spain and Germany have actually played any football.

The other teams just don't have the talent in the final third to break open low blocks, even though those low blocks are filled with average defenders.

Maradona37

Well, so far this has been without question the most boring international tournament I have ever witnessed in my life. Only Spain and Germany have actually played any football.

The other teams just don't have the talent in the final third to break open low blocks, even though those low blocks are filled with average defenders.
Yeah I was really looking forward to it, but it hasn't been great. I say fair play though to teams like Slovenia and Romania for being solid defensively and been well-drilled.

I don't have a problem with small teams playing low blocks against big teams though as they cannot really do anything else. It isn't like hundreds of millions of pounds Chelsea doing it constantly against Barca.

Home of Barca Fans