Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

So apparently, Demiral celebrated his goal with a gesture associated by a Turkish nationalistic right wing extremist group called Grey Wolves.

UEFA should ban him for the remainder of the tournament but I'm not even expecting a sanction. He made a fascist gesture.

The Turkish players, staff and supporters all need a collective smack for their shitty behaviour all tournament. Despicable bunch and I hope the Dutch fucking hammer them.

Jenks

So apparently, Demiral celebrated his goal with a gesture associated by a Turkish nationalistic right wing extremist group called Grey Wolves.

UEFA should ban him for the remainder of the tournament but I'm not even expecting a sanction. He made a fascist gesture.
Why should that warrant a ban?

Gnidrologist

As was already established, not only UEFA doesn't forbid political expression, it actually encourages political expression that their handlers like or want to use as tools. Like Ukraine or rainbow (pedo) flags or support for yiddish genocide. That runs through all the globalist organizations, regardless of profile.

Also, the guys gesture can't even be proven as political expression, unlike rainbow or other flags that players are often coerced to wear. It's similar how they interpreted Trumps "ok" gesture, which is old and universal, as some kind of ultramonstermurdernazi gesture all of a sudden. The gesture is the typical shit metalheads or punks throw around in music concerts or just people making in their instagram photos. Not to mention that whoever that organization that he is supposed to be gesturing on behalf of, would be, nobody knows about them. Some bellend wokies threw a clickbait and everybody's supposed to be furious?

Last edited:

Iniesta Ultra

The Turkish players, staff and supporters all need a collective smack for their shitty behaviour all tournament. Despicable bunch and I hope the Dutch fucking hammer them.

Too similar to devil sign, UEFA loves that.

Windhook

UEFA's basis for suspension is when one brings the game of football into disrepute. Daku promoted hatred on Serbs, so he stepped over the line.

Demiral's gesture is of course political and expression of belonging to the far-right Grey Wolves Turks. Ultranationalist part of Turkish society, that is embraced by the state, though.

Home of Barca Fans