Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andresito

Staff member
Will be interesting to see if Pedri gets to start again. Going by last game Olmo deserves that spot, but you don't want to disrupt too much as a coach. Could be that Pedri once again plays 55 minutes.

Spanish media predict same XI as last time.

Loki

There is no need to swap Pedri with Olmo. As long as Pedri has stamina, he plays better anyway and it's also easier to look better coming in late game with fresh legs when your opponent is tired.

Loki

Aren’t you German Loki?
Yes, but I'm first Barca fan and although we have now 2 German players at Barca ( one never plays anyways), I connect the spanish side much more to barca for over a decade now. Also I don't like many players in the German team, so I can't root for them against Spain. I mean if they win tonight, I hope they will win the Euros as well, but I'm not a fan of "Die Mannschaft".
A big reason for it was keeping Löw for 7 years after the WC although the team was constantly declining after 2014.

Messigician

Yes, but I'm first Barca fan and although we have now 2 German players at Barca ( one never plays anyways), I connect the spanish side much more to barca for over a decade now. Also I don't like many players in the German team, so I can't root for them against Spain. I mean if they win tonight, I hope they will win the Euros as well, but I'm not a fan of "Die Mannschaft".
A big reason for it was keeping Löw for 7 years although the team was constantly declining after 2014.
@Gnidrologist I’ll let you brush up on the state of this post and his loyalties to his state lol

Fati_Future_BallonDor

A big reason for it was keeping Löw for 7 years after the WC although the team was constantly declining after 2014.

*Loew, the people here dont know what ö means :pique:

and yes agree about Loew, it's sad though that he never tried another coaching job after his Germany stint

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The fun is over guys, today feel like 2 finals !

Unfortunately, it's over for us, we have no chance against France, they are a level above us. It was a nice journey though and at least we managed to survive R16 this time which is a great success i think *cry* . We will attack again in WC26!

Andresito

Staff member
The fun is over guys, today feel like 2 finals !

Unfortunately, it's over for us, we have no chance against France, they are a level above us. It was a nice journey though and at least we managed to survive R16 this time which is a great success i think *cry* . We will attack again in WC26!
France who scored 0 open play goals? Will be easy win. Congrats on reaching semi finals, who would you prefer to play there from Spain/Germany?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

France who scored 0 open play goals? Will be easy win. Congrats on reaching semi finals, who would you prefer to play there from Spain/Germany?

France struggled so far but i feel today they will explode. No Rabiot today which is even more bad for us.

But in an utopian scene which will never happen i would definitely prefer Spain! Even the worst Germany version ever in 2021 has beaten us 2-4 lol, just cant beat this guys.

Home of Barca Fans