Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

Spain - Germany should be great, two attacking teams with a lot of quality, shame it's a quarter final though.

Portugal - France may be similar to Belgium - France i fear, a bit dull.

malvolio

Spain - Germany should be great, two attacking teams with a lot of quality, shame it's a quarter final though.

Portugal - France may be similar to Belgium - France i fear, a bit dull.
Crynaldo will steal the show with his antics. Should be a good laugh.

Birdy

Demiral showing grey wolves has to be proven first to be honest.This hand gesture is pretty old and can simply represent a wolf, one of turkey’s symbols(and other central Asian countries alike) like Germany has the eagle and France the hen.

shaqiri and xhaka did directly to provoke serbian fans.

Having said that, I do understand ban and was dumb by demiral regardless. Just hope to see fifa/uefa be consistent in their enactment.

I think German government pressured fifa/uefa into this. Might have gotten off with hefty fine as well otherwise

Nah, whoever Turk uses this gesture in 2024 knows very well he is using the Grey wolves salute and does it mindfully.

It's like saying for someone using the Nazi salute nowadays that it has to be proven it's not something else

Birdy

Fake news, these are updated projections after Round of 16.

euro-2024-projection-change-1024x838.jpg

Germany and Spain outperformed their initial assessment

Birdy

Will be interesting to see if Pedri gets to start again. Going by last game Olmo deserves that spot, but you don't want to disrupt too much as a coach. Could be that Pedri once again plays 55 minutes.

Spanish media predict same XI as last time.

I would put Olmo there, but Pedri further behind instead of Ruiz
Pedri is not a no10, you lose a lot of his control on the direction of the game if you play him that advanced

Home of Barca Fans