Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raskolnikov

Im curious how spain keeps this up? Looks like they are toothless in attack now. They either lose or it goes to penalties which they likely also lose. They seem screwed now..

Morten

I posted on reddit that it was a mistake to sub of Yamal, someone responded that he was 16 and needed to time to devolop physically still, but then, while he is not quite devoloped yet, isn't a 16 year old, in many ways, more fit physically than a 35 year old, which some of these players are?

Loki

Imagine taking your best weapons, both wingers off 60 minutes into the game with possible extra time to play THE SHARK and Oyarzabal. :lol:
Somebody needs to check Fuentes financial accounts after the game.

serghei

Can't they sue this De La Fuente for age discrimination? In any case, he should be De La Fuera soon if they fail to advance.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I posted on reddit that it was a mistake to sub of Yamal, someone responded that he was 16 and needed to time to devolop physically still, but then, while he is not quite devoloped yet, isn't a 16 year old, in many ways, more fit physically than a 35 year old, which some of these players are?
Which sub reddit?

JohnN

it boggles the mind. How can you take off all tour attacking threat. I know that I am repeating myself but I am still in the denial stage..

Messi983

I will start rooting for Germany due to the subs by that cuck..
No one to hold up play or threat in the counter. amazing 4d chess.
Hope muller punishes this shit tactics.

Meh, can't root for that cunt Kroos but don't really care about Spain winning anymore either.

Home of Barca Fans