Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Can't believe I thought this Spain might have a chance on winning this tournament.
I didn't count how shit the manager is. Shouldn't have epicked them. Fuck

serghei

Olmo doesn't look like Daniel Day Lewis but he's starring in Spanish version of Last of the Mohicans as we speak.

delancey

Can’t stand this ref. How many yellows has he handed out so far? He blows the whistle for everything. Must be Southgate’s pal. :lol:

Morten

Mourinho had very talented players at his disposal for those wins he shithoused.

And in his heyday before the Pep pressing football revolution, he was a really, really sharp manager tactically.

I don't have much recolletion of Mourinho in his Chelsea days, your average game, or Inter(as i didn't watch Serie A), can't imagine it was just sitting back against teams they were clearly superior against, despite all these 0-0 and 1-0.

Did football change, or him?

Loki

it boggles the mind. How can you take off all tour attacking threat. I know that I am repeating myself but I am still in the denial stage..
Especially when u know Germany gonna open up last 30 minutes, you take off your best and fastest wingers. It's intentionally shooting in your own leg.

Loki

Anthony Taylor after the game to Kroos:

SsczIm1.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans