Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Fuente just thought to fair play against the Germans and remove all the attack from the equation. And it was indeed much more equal. Gave them a fair chance.
I once did a quest to claim a dungeon with no mana potions. Damn hard as well.

Loki

Now let's cheer for the grandpas, because Spain has more chances against them with so many players booked and Pedri injured.

Gnidrologist

Wow, never expected that. I was so annoyed with Spain, especially it's management, but still glad those germs are kicked in the teeth in their home ground. Rarely anything feels better.
Still, i hope Delacuck now realizes that he doesn't subb off his two best attacking threats, who are both young and can run circles for 120 minutes and maintain width and threat much better than bums like Ferran or Oryazabal.
Is that Merino guy the one, who Barca wants to acquire? Didn't seem him much on the ball, but good for him to score rare ET winner for Spain.

Maradona37

Took a while to get going but ended up excellent.

Congrats to Spain, commiserations to Germany. Would rather watch these two in a semi than Spain against France or Portugal, tbh.

Maradona37

Yeah, I hate when managers go negative in big knock out games - bring on more conservative players and take off their biggest threats. They generally end up conceding then lose the pace and threat for extra time. Worked out for Spain this time though with a sub scoring.

Home of Barca Fans