Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Temptation

Different rules for Spain, eh? You are still wet from your Musiala wankfest a day ago.
Eh? I'm not applauding and appreciating Musiala only based on yesterday's game. Musiala has always been brilliant and I have always rated him.

Similarly, I am not rating Spain based on one game(not that they were anything special today; Croatia were just poor defensively and in finishing chances).

Same rules for everybody. I refuse to be a knee jerk idiot like the usual suspects here and jump to new conclusions after every game. :lol:

mc_lovin

I am handing you my L as well. BUT…I am not fully convinced yet
It's not like this Spain is a brilliant team. But they are certainly vastly superior to teams like Croatia :lol:

On paper they look a lot like Germany... lots of no-names, but some brilliant talents. England (xD) and France should be favorites, but that's it. Not much else left then, so Spain/Germany has very good chances.

Temptation

On paper they look a lot like Germany... lots of no-names, but some brilliant talents. England (xD) and France should be favorites, but that's it. Not much else left then, so Spain/Germany has very good chances.
Portugal have one of the best squads rn.

PS: Told you about some autistic retards joining the Temptation hate bandwagon. Congrats on that "W".

fergus90

I think Spain look decent compared to the World Cup where they were boring and generally quite poor.

With the young players they currently got, semi final would be a success. Next tournament when the younger talents have got a few more years under their belts they should be one of the favourites.

Morten

Sup with the Rakitic love all of the sudden, didn't this forum bitch and moan about him 24/7 when at Barca?

Home of Barca Fans