Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

100% agreed. Terrible joke, and only intended as a joke.

I wouldn't have made it if this guy didn't give us the 'calma calma' after the pen.
Lol it's ok, I admit though I was a bit ashamed at myself for laughing at it :(

But I understand this guy is an anomaly who deserves such harshness.

Maradona37

The best thing about that game was watching Dembele's marauding runs. Surely he has played himself into the starting lineup for Spain?

Then again it is Deschamps, so probably not.

KingLeo10

Honestly, given the absolute state of terrorism that is endemic to Europe's "top" teams at the moment (England, France, Portugal, Germany to an extent), I wager if Argentina win this Copa, they should make one final push in 2026 WC (with Messi off the bench in 2nd halves as impact sub).

Maradona37

Honestly, given the absolute state of terrorism that is endemic to Europe's "top" teams at the moment (England, France, Portugal, Germany to an extent), I wager if Argentina win this Copa, they should make one final push in 2026 WC (with Messi off the bench in 2nd halves as impact sub).
They can certainly win it - it being in the Americas and not in Europe should theoretically help them too (the vast majority of winners have won in their own continent, in this case call it 'the Americas' as one).

Messi as a bench player in 2026 is the best way to use him I feel, yes. Come on against tired legs and do the damage with his passing, shooting and playmaking.

Home of Barca Fans