Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neeraj

Small teams just invariably lose on pens. Freaking knew it. We have to suffer this eye sore of a team till the finals it seems.

BerkeleyBernie

Don't let it get to you mate. You're a good poster, but I agree you shouldn't have to read that racist stuff (I assume you are black).
Thanks. I'm not black. I'm not gay. I'm not a woman. But if someone is going to put their racism/homophobia/misogyny out in the open, I'm gonna call out that pathetic ignorant insecure shit. No reason anyone should have to put up with that hateful crap. They can go off to their Nazi meetings if they want to hang with the all-white "The ______ will not replace us!!" insecure boys.

bismp

I am praying to god that England will never see a major international trophy as long as we live, they are insufferable. Especially these Southgate teams with no talent, if the 2000s team had won something I would be ok with it.

It will be 1000 better if France win it.

BerkeleyBernie

The frustrating thing about Switzerland is they created good overloads, good movement and short passing, but they didn't keep the ball moving. They should trust in keeping the ball moving and that one of them will find the opening, rather than each of them holding the ball for 4-5 seconds and only releasing when they don't see an opening.

Home of Barca Fans