Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Turkey is not some 2nd hand team. They can beat any team left imo. If Slovakia almost beat England, Turkey can do it easily. They are far better. This Euro is very balanced.

Maradona37

Thanks. I'm not black. I'm not gay. I'm not a woman. But if someone is going to put their racism/homophobia/misogyny out in the open, I'm gonna call out that pathetic ignorant insecure shit. No reason anyone should have to put up with that hateful crap. They can go off to their Nazi meetings if they want to hang with the all-white "The ______ will not replace us!!" insecure boys.
Agreed, good man

Andresito

Staff member
This Euro must be the least entertaining tournament since like forever? Can't think of a more boring intl tourney. And it's not about the lack of upsets but how the biggest teams play absolutely awful.

Need a big coach change all over. Portugal, England, France all need something new and refreshing.

Windhook

Turkey are Turkey, category B team with home crowd advantage.

I don't know the problem with Netherlands. Might be Koeman himself as finally he's exposed as not a great coach. Same core squad with Van Gaal (exclude Frenkie) did well 1.5 years ago.

Fact is NL play like shite all tournament.

Gnidrologist

Another pathetic keep-ball droning and Turkey actually looks a bit more exciting as they know how to counter from time to time at least. For NED it's just sideways passing all game long with no penetration. P. much the same shit like Fra, Por and Eng. No bravery or skill left in this game.

Andresito

Staff member
Turkey can collapse at any point. Let's see how long they can keep their concentration. I can't see them beating Spain though. Maybe can fluke a win against France and England.

Porque

Well if Turkey play like this then they will be the better side against England.

But we have seen how this goes...

Home of Barca Fans