Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamrock

They had the two headers that should have been scored, and the chances for Mbappe and Hernandez.
They created almost no damage, keeper barely had to make a save, a lot of good running, but nothing really dangerous in the box.

FiReFTW

Am I blind or was I watching another match? How exactly did France play good in the 2nd half? That was probably the most lackluster performance by a team who is down 1 goal that ive ever seen considering the talent that this France team has... I thought they would try to push hard in the last 20 minutes, Germany pushed hard even before... but nothing.... 10 minutes to go... nothing, 5 mins... nothing.... even after 90 minutes... nothing.... Giroud was the only player trying to press the Spanish players lol, the other French players were just content watching Spain pass the ball around like they were leading by 2 goals... that was atrocious, if I was from France I would be ashamed of my team.

JohnN

Am I blind or was I watching another match? How exactly did France play good in the 2nd half? That was probably the most lackluster performance by a team who is down 1 goal that ive ever seen considering the talent that this France team has... I thought they would try to push hard in the last 20 minutes, Germany pushed hard even before... but nothing.... 10 minutes to go... nothing, 5 mins... nothing.... even after 90 minutes... nothing.... Giroud was the only player trying to press the Spanish players lol, the other French players were just content watching Spain pass the ball around like they were leading by 2 goals... that was atrocious, if I was from France I would be ashamed of my team.
It's exactly like that. Spain gave them opening by being too casual and not trying to score, but France barely created. Ofcourse they will get some chances, and that is on De la Fuente. But nothing spectacular.

BerkeleyBernie

Spain need to keep playing their game. Under no circumstances should they give the ball away.
They have been trained for 10 years in useless possession, now its the time to use it.

Spain was way too loose in the last 10 minutes, lots of needless turnovers. Unnecessary long balls and cross-field balls. Corner into the box instead of a short corner. Players playing individual keepball (and losing) instead of an easy lay-off to a teammate. I'm find with working towards a good shot, but make France keep running after you.

Home of Barca Fans