Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

Am I blind or was I watching another match? How exactly did France play good in the 2nd half? That was probably the most lackluster performance by a team who is down 1 goal that ive ever seen considering the talent that this France team has... I thought they would try to push hard in the last 20 minutes, Germany pushed hard even before... but nothing.... 10 minutes to go... nothing, 5 mins... nothing.... even after 90 minutes... nothing.... Giroud was the only player trying to press the Spanish players lol, the other French players were just content watching Spain pass the ball around like they were leading by 2 goals... that was atrocious, if I was from France I would be ashamed of my team.

Nobody said they played excellent, just played better than before.

Spain controlled the game rather well though.

Maradona37

Am I blind or was I watching another match? How exactly did France play good in the 2nd half? That was probably the most lackluster performance by a team who is down 1 goal that ive ever seen considering the talent that this France team has... I thought they would try to push hard in the last 20 minutes, Germany pushed hard even before... but nothing.... 10 minutes to go... nothing, 5 mins... nothing.... even after 90 minutes... nothing.... Giroud was the only player trying to press the Spanish players lol, the other French players were just content watching Spain pass the ball around like they were leading by 2 goals... that was atrocious, if I was from France I would be ashamed of my team.
Yeah think you've got a point.

They created two good chances from open play but really the Theo chance came from a Ruiz mistake.

Other than that they were fairly passive and had the ball without threatening much, and that is on Deschamps.

jamrock

France played well for about 10 minutes in the first half and that's it, Spain controlled the entire game.

The missed header by the defender was the only real chance they created.

Hernandez shot would have had to be a gozalo to score, even if he caught it right and the Mbappe shot the moment if hit it, was obvious it was going over.

Spain were in total and complete control, the Germany game was much more even than this.

FiReFTW

Spain were in total and complete control, the Germany game was much more even than this.

Yea because Germany pressed like crazy and went super aggressive and threw bodies forward like their life depended on it, while this France team was extremely passive like they were up 2 goals, it boggles my mind really.

companyofcules

The Africans are so fast, it is incredible how a poor team can be so dangerous just because of speed and power. But Spain is not a push over this time.

Porque

Spain were better against Germany though. Had DLF kept the two Barca widemen on it would have gone a similar route.

Germany built pressure because Spain had no outlet.

Porque

Yea because Germany pressed like crazy and went super aggressive and threw bodies forward like their life depended on it, while this France team was extremely passive like they were up 2 goals, it boggles my mind really.

This too. Germany played as if they knew the ref wouldn't give cards.

Hint hint.

Gnidrologist

The Good has won over Evil. Good!
But tbh, Spain disappoints me with this idiotic passive play once they gain a goal advantage. They seem to follow the same pattern as Barca DNA shit. Look, guys, you suck at defending and you also don't have Xaviesta+Busi to keep ball. Just go on out and try to score the third, instead of allowing 3-4 chances by your opponent in last 30 minutes, while yourself creating not even one. What the fuck is wrong with this psychology? They think they're italians or something?
And, by God, Lamine. The end.

Home of Barca Fans