Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

England are so bad to reach the final, even via the B route.

I should be more mad though, but Ollie Watkins is the fuckin man.

Maradona37

Beautiful goal by Watkins to be fair, after England declined generally in the second half due to the Dutch reinforcing in midfield.

I have always liked Watkins as a player. It was a great goal as I said.

But ffs, please come on Spain.

khaled_a_d

Come on, this was truly their time, they also catched the actual big teams in transformation. I know they are overhyped as indviduals as usual, but they should have won something with the others transitioning... Southgate was not the man for sure for this generation

No,not at all
France had better squad the entire time in comparison to England, sameto Argentina, Belgium was like that until 2022.
England best tournament in 2021 had freakin Sterling as their best player.
Southgate was exactly what they needed, a coach who admitted they are never favorites and built his team that way.
A far more superior team during 2002-2006 didn't achieve half what they have achieved, their best tournament back then is equal to current one worst.

You think this team will achieve more with the likes of Potter as the coach?

BJJ

Absolute shithouse of a match and why so negative from Koeman?
Great finish by Watkins but England are dire. I hope they get torched by Spain. England have no footballing identity. Them winning would be a travesty for football.

Porque

England were a better side in 2021 imo. And were better than Italy in the final for large portions.

Spain should have this. Team and player of the tournament.

But you never know. In those last 20 you could see the ref pressuring the Dutch with decisions against them. A penalty, or a goal from one of their incredible individual talents and they could complete the shithouse- with a leaf poked into the top.

Maradona37

Original prediction was 2-1 England, altered to 1-1.

Why don't I just stick with original scores. I did last night and I was rewarded for it (2-1 Spain).

Horatio

You're welcome
England were a better side in 2021 imo. And were better than Italy in the final for large portions.

Spain should have this. Team and player of the tournament.

But you never know. In those last 20 you could see the ref pressuring the Dutch with decisions against them. A penalty, or a goal from one of their incredible individual talents and they could complete the shithouse.
Was not gonna bring up ref. Thanks u did.

Home of Barca Fans