Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

Who do you support?

1hr15mins for Spain to win the war on terror
I used to support Rangers, but then I realised as an adult they no longer align with my political views. So I stopped.

I am not just gonna start supporting another club, so I don't support anyone. I love watching Man United lose though.

Givenchy

I used to support Rangers, but then I realised as an adult they no longer align with my political views. So I stopped.

I am not just gonna start supporting another club, so I don't support anyone. I love watching Man United lose though.
Fair. Must be nice watching football as a neutral without your blood boiling :lol:

Maradona37

Fair. Must be nice watching football as a neutral without your blood boiling :lol:
Sort of. I still have preferences for certain teams over others. I just don't get as flustered as a normal fan would.

But I was delighted when Bayern eliminated Arsenal (sick of the Arsenal hype) and gutted when Real Madrid beat Dortmund. I know it is weird to favour Bayern in a game and Dortmund in another, but in those particular games, I preferred them to their opposition. And I find it surprisingly annoying when the team I am 'supporting' loses, despite essentially not being a supporter.

I guess I am a bitter, miserable cunt - I often support teams against others more out of hate for one team than like for the other :lol:

Maradona37

LOL opened that after you mentioned me Givenchy (and cheers).

I am not a Jew ffs :lol: I couldn't be further from a jew. I just have empathy for others who aren't like me, unlike Gnidro.

He's spreading political rhetoric all over the forum. Keep it to Caffe Catalonia pal.

Maradona37

The thing is, 'reasonable' to you means being as racist as you are. You want me to go around here calling people the n word and slagging off jews.

I still like your football posts and agree with a lot of your football opinions, but there's no excuse for the derogatory terms and prejudice you show to others.

Not sure how I am a radical leftist either. I even said to you that I agree (for example) that immigration needs to be more tightly controlled and the criminal animals who are let through never should be.

Gnidrologist

The probem with you is that you obviously hate our kind, the white people. Why. Are you a jew, which would make that understandable or are you self hating white cuck? What are you?

Home of Barca Fans