Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

@Birdy where are you dude

Busy lately, but I am watching most EURO games

My comment so far:

Obvious how much of a fraud Southgate and Deschamps both are.
The former can make the best generation of English talent string 5 passes together against Serbia, and wins by 2 clear chances
The latter instead of demolishing 4 or 5-0 the likes of Austria, wins by an own goal

FFS, these squads deserve much better

Horatio

You're welcome

My comment so far:

The former can make the best generation of English talent string 5 passes together against Serbia, and wins by 2 clear chances
The latter instead of demolishing 4 or 5-0 the likes of Austria, wins by an own goal

Birdy you are Belgian french speaker. I finally got it.

Horatio

You're welcome
No I am not
but how did you conclude that?
You are pretty well informed about Dutch players. But you keep misspelling Ten Hag. Only other option would be you ARE dutch but deliberately misspell Ten Hag. Seems quite possible cause someone invested in Dutch football culture should not be misspelling the name for that long

Also your level of English supports idea you are a Dutch speaker. Could then still be Belgian Dutch speaker.

Would be cool if u are from Liechtenstein or Andorra.

I am on the case.

Birdy

You are pretty well informed about Dutch players. But you keep misspelling Ten Hag. Only other option would be you ARE dutch but deliberately misspell Ten Hag. Seems quite possible cause someone invested in Dutch football culture should not be misspelling the name for that long

Also your level of English supports idea you are a Dutch speaker. Could then still be Belgian Dutch speaker.

Would be cool if u are from Liechtenstein or Andorra.

I am on the case.

So it is Ten Hag and not Ten Haag?

Funny, I didn't look into it but just went with Ten Haag cauz I liked it better

Temptation

My comment so far:

The forum has been craving for your takes on the Euros.

Do you agree with my take on Spain?

Temptation

This Spain side is overrated even on paper:

Simon: Shite GK
Carvajal: Washed up
The CBs: Bang average squad players
Cucu: Flop
Fabian: Decent
Pedri: Zero stamina
Williams: No end product but exciting
Morata: Morata

Rodri is one of the best players in the world and easily the best DM on the planet. Yamal is one of the best young prospects around.

Why isn't Merino starting? He definitely should.

For all the hype, this is just a decent team. Only a great manager can win the Euros with this team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

My comment so far:

Birdyyyyyy 😍 The forum miss your EURO posts 💯

Home of Barca Fans