Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

malvolio

So we'll have a reverse of the drama - Messi fails miserably in the Copa and Siunaldo wins another Euro. The Internet circus will be unbearable. :tata:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It’s an interesting discourse. I looked into it while ago. Did people look older faster back in the days? Or is it due to style? A famous faux-scientist youtuber dubbed it retroactive aging if I recall.

What if George went to gym shaved off head completely grew a bit of beard and had change of clothes? We have a lot of those walking around nowadays.

I have the feeling married guys look worse than than unmarried men (become fat and start to bald), probably because of family stress, especially when you have kids

Our parents married in average with 25 while this generation marries with 30+ (at least in my friends circle) 🤔

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Balding is even more common nowadays. Isn't it?

People used to look younger relative to their age back in the day.

Me and you having an NW 0/0.5 and 1 respectively today is even more impressive imo.

Yeah more ppl bald, think its because of bad nutrition and more chemicals in our food 🤔

Our hair is rescuing us 💯🦁

KingLeo10

Me and you having an NW 0/0.5 and 1 respectively today is even more impressive imo.
:lol: :lol:

How shit reality must be for you that you have to big up your appearance on internet forums. Literally no one else besides you dumpster dwellers talks about hairlines and looks on this forum :lol:

KingLeo10

It won't. Both desperately want a WC for Portugal and will not have any issues whatsoever. They'll sort out their differences. Both have spoken positively about each other in interviews. Individually, CR7's peak was under Mourinho.

You can't possibly get more of a winning mentality than a Mou CR7 combination. Mourinho is tactically levels above every International manager and his style is perfect for International competitions.

So much winning mentality that they got beatdown in CL by Messi and humiliated 5-0 by Barca with a billion dollar squad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans