Euro 2024

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
Check my post.

June 14, before a ball was kicked.

Dark horses, Spain and the Dutch, I'm just good like that.

I picked them because I knew de jong wasn't going to play and so said so done.
Meanwhile repeatedly stating how poor Nl. So can claim you called it either way aye.

U from england btw?

Gnidrologist

Can someone explain the English hate here 😂.
Never liked England or Germany due to their arrogance regarding their teams/players etc. (at least Germans have grounds for such pride), but other reason in recent times is them inserting the toxic neobolshevik politics in their sports teams and events, like putting rainbow or blm flags on sleeves or players/coaches making holier than though political statements and such things. Both seem to be most active in inserting these putrid ideological quips in their entourage, while acting as if that's virtuous. This is why Southgates diversity penalty taker fail was so funny in last world cup. He obviously chose takers on racial basis, not actually ones, who are reliable shooters. Similar with France against Arg.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Never liked England or Germany due to their arrogance regarding their teams/players etc. (at least Germans have grounds for such pride), but other reason in recent times is them inserting the toxic neobolshevik politics in their sports teams and events, like putting rainbow or blm flags on sleeves or players/coaches making holier than though political statements and such things. Both seem to be most active in inserting these putrid ideological quips in their entourage, while acting as if that's virtuous. This is why Southgates diversity penalty taker fail was so funny in last world cup. He obviously chose takers on racial basis, not actually ones, who are reliable shooters. Similar with France against Arg.
ur insane to believe that about pen takers holy shit :lol: :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
The dutch defense has the equality and experience too keep the lame English attack in check, and they have just enough players who can do something up front.

2-1 Dutch.
At same time feel England has individual quality to score at any moment. Memphis needs to step up, wasting too much.

Xavi simons also been key. Englands mf much better than turkey. Can easily isolate him and will affect confidence and needed take off

NL did well against romania cause he moved as pleased

Givenchy

I confused this with Euro2021. Guys, who missed last 3 pens were Rashford, Sancho and Saka. All young, inexperienced at the time and not known for being pen takers. Why would he choose them as that crucial moment. :lol:
Because he's a fucking moron of the highest order.

Also what you said about France racial penalty takers, come on man, 8/11 are black, it's basically Griezmann, Theo and Rabiot left :lol:

jamrock

At same time feel England has individual quality to score at any moment. Memphis needs to step up, wasting too much.

Xavi simons also been key. Englands mf much better than turkey. Can easily isolate him and will affect confidence and needed take off

NL did well against romania cause he moved as pleased
Yea that's the only thing they really have going for them, is a pot shot from one of their players.

the dutch have to close them down hard once they get about 20 yards from goal, force them to find creative solutions, which they are completely incapable of doing and that's half the job.

Memphis really has to get his act together for this one.

Home of Barca Fans