European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

EdmondDantes

Looking forward to the game, sad for Neymar missing out due to illness but the other lads who come in for him should be capable as well. I see Iniesta being decisive and coming up with another big goal for us.

Antimilan

Rico

Mariano - Rami - Krychowiak - Tremoulinas

Iborra - Michael Krohn-Dehli

Banega

Vitolo - Gameiro - Konoplyanka

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Sevilla could risk to play without any actual CBs due to salmonella poisoning. Pareja still isn't fit after his ACL tear, Carrico is out with a hamstring injury while Kolo and Rami suffer from the disease. The latter only practiced for an hour. Also N'Zonzi is ill.

BerkeleyBernie

With Neymar, the game was a bit tricky; now without Neymar it becomes even more so. Also, given the transfer rumors, I'm curious to see if Pedro plays or if Enrique goes with Munir.

Either way, I don't think it will be an easy game for Barca, Sevilla definitely have a talented XI.

:barcascarf:

Might even be better with Pedro in the lineup. Plenty of firepower already, and Pedro adds cover to stop counters on an Alba-less left side.

dakt

ufff, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.....

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro is not any better defensively than Neymar.

Okaaaaaaaaay...

There are two players who noticeably sprint the length of the pitch to catch up with opponents on the open run and tackle the ball- Alba and Pedro. I also remember Messi doing it once last year, in an important match.

Upfront, pressing- yeah, Neymar's okay.

Caps

Doesnt look like this is on Sky Sports or ITV. Where can I watch in the UK? Please dont say BT

Home of Barca Fans