European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well that's a surprise... it probably means the transfer is 99% done, no way Lucho would have benched him for this game if he was staying.

But didn't ManU have to sign him yesterday at the latest if they wanted to register him for CL ?

I'm confused..

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Dont joke about mumps man :p they can be the end of the season in August.

You speak as if there's doubt. There is none. Barcelona is being quarantined as we speak. Season 7 of the Walking Dead will be filmed live in the streets.

Antimadridista1

Pedro's mind is off to United for a long time now. Pretty sure that United reached a deal with him way before they sold Di Maria to PSG and Barcelona asked them to wait til' the Supercup. I expect the deal to be official this week.

Happy to see Rafinha starting, he'll hopefully perform at his highest level. The main problem is that, as a left-footed player, he used to play as a right winger when he was in Vigo.
Gonna be interesting to see how he does on the other wing.

Pedro's mind is off to United for a long time now. Pretty sure that United reached a deal with him way before they sold Di Maria to PSG and Barcelona asked them to wait til' the Supercup. I expect the deal to be official this week.

Happy to see Rafinha starting, he'll hopefully perform at his highest level. The main problem is that, as a left-footed player, he used to play as a right winger when he was in Vigo.
Gonna be interesting to see how he does on the other wing.

messi in the middle, iniesta wing, rafinha AM

Alik

Pedro's mind is off to United for a long time now.

Pedro is a professional. He played his legs out in the match vs Roma. He would be motivated to put in a great last performance, for his last match and for one last trophy.

You speak as if there's doubt. There is none. Barcelona is being quarantined as we speak. Season 7 of the Walking Dead will be filmed live in the streets.

I'd watch that show.

JamDav1982

If Pedro has indicated he wants to go or club think it is on the cards then it is right decision not to play him.

Not that it is a slight on him in anyway or he wouldnt be committed on the pitch but Barca need to give the minutes to players t hat want to be at the club. Otherwise the situation just starts to repeat itself and more get unhappy about lack of minutes.

Home of Barca Fans