European Supercup: Barca - Sevilla 5-4

BarcaNick

Hate to say but... every time... we always mess up in matches like this. But i still believe! Hope we can use Bravo now.. Mats hasn't been good..l

Devils

Can't stay for extra time as I have an appointment.

I'm pretty glad I have an excuse for not watching this shit anymore.

silvia

it is not Mats. whole team was not concentrating.
it should have been 6:1 since it was 4:1.
and substitute cards were mistaken. they are slow and bad at defense. i would rather let sandro in and make him press from ahead points.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

it is not Mats. whole team was not concentrating.
it should have been 6:1 since it was 4:1.
and substitute cards were mistaken. they are slow and bad at defense.
Replay of the 2-2 from last season, but worse this time.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, and after being unlucky for so long we get lucky. Rami and Coke missing 100% sitters.

Team played for an hour and quit , so did the manager with ridiculous tactics and substitutions.
One of the worst defence displays i have ever seen...........

Jägermeister

Perfect match until the frenchman decided to spice things up a bit.

Wow last time I've seen this kind of from heaven to hell was the 4-4 between Germany and Sweden.

mazp

Not happy at all. We're not ready yet at all, defense needs sorting big time, falling apart like that at the end is inexcusable. Lucky win.

Kuchi

Just shite defending, some clemency is due to this beeing the first official game, but some red flags there.

As for Pedro, what a good bye that is...thank you Pedrito

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Not too worried, the only thing that worried me was that Messi really doesn't seem like a captain.

Messi and Suarez both kind of, went numb at the 60th minute, Iniesta got subbed off and it was quite chaotic. Rakitic kind of disappeared, he worked well but didn't get the ball forward.

So I think most of this can be written off as a preseason no match fitness.

Mathieu, Bartra, Marc-André and Sergi Roberto need to learn. And Pique needs a bit of time to get into his best form.

Home of Barca Fans