F1

fergus90

Verstappen will have it sewn up by the summer break if performance from Bahrain looks similar in Saudi and Aus. Under these regulations Red Bull are winning until 2026, it's just inevitable.

I said it at the beginning of last season that i reckon Max will break record for the most wins, I think he might better it again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Title race already over in the second race.

Incredible :lol:

Also the vibes between Hamilton and Mercedes seem rather off.

FC B

Season is going to be so boring if Red Bull look this great on other tracks too.

No matter how they run on other tracks the titles are theirs already, pilots 1st and second and constructor's.

At least the battle between Merc, Aston and Ferrari will be fun to watch, hopefully.

El Gato

Villarato!
Most amusing part so far was Crofty and Brundle fawning over the entire grid being within 1 second of one another after Q1 in Bahrain after which Red Bull decided to actually turn the engine on

El Gato

Villarato!
How is Russell in the sprint, last qualifying I watched, he was out.
He was out from race quali on Fri. He still qualified for the sprint on Saturday

King of the streets the only hope to give us a semblance of an F1 season. Maybe by end of it Max gets sufficiently bored to quit

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know you're joking, but won't be surprised at all if he quits F1 when his contract runs out in 2026 or 2028 tbh. He'll probably do Le Mans and other stuff.

fergus90

If Perez could translate some of his performances on a track from the street circuit there might be at least a bit of drama.

I highly doubt it though. He's often 30 seconds behind Max on traditional circuits come the chequered flag.

Home of Barca Fans