F1

jamrock

Car was found to be underweight.
Mercedes didn't drain all the fuel from the car and reported it as over the minimum requirement lol.

Damn, I'd be pissed, he drove a great race

2 wins in 3 for Hamilton now, McLaren and Mercedes are catching up to red bull finally.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There's a report today that they want Verstappen in 2026 and that Lawrence Stroll will even boot Lance to WEC for that :lol:

FCBfan22

There's a report today that they want Verstappen in 2026 and that Lawrence Stroll will even boot Lance to WEC for that :lol:
I guess Alonso will magically retire after next season :lol:

Daddy S. vs Daddy V. Grab your popcorn lads, if things don't go according to plan.

Last edited:

Windhook

I'm glad for Colapinto. The media went the wrong way by portraying him as another paid driver, in other words - not worthy. The truth is majority of the drivers are paid drivers in a sense they have sponsors backing them up. Checo Perez is great, but still his patron Carlos Slim is digging deep into the pocket for Red Bull to not get rid of him.

The tragedy is when nepotism takes over teams who hire talentless fucks like Latifi, Stroll and Sergeant, because their families are main sponsors.

BTW Franco Colapinto reminds me of Aerton Senna a bit, in appearance.

DonAK

Checo Perez is great, but still his patron Carlos Slim is digging deep into the pocket for Red Bull to not get rid of him.

Checo is quite the politician. Managed to form a close connection with Red Bull's majority shareholder Yoovidhya too :lol:
Like father, like son I guess. Someone like Lawson deserves a seat too either at VCARB or Red Bull.

DonAK

Lando might have better race pace than Piastri right now, at least on tracks where he has more experience than Piastri, but I feel like the Aussie will catch up next year. Seem to be more composed under pressure than Lando as well.

Home of Barca Fans