FA Cup

DB10

Winning it from 0-2 down just made it all the more special. :party1:

Wenger himself said it him staying/going didn't depend on the result but I think it did, it was a game we HAD to win, just had too. I think Arsene knew it too. So happy for him. Brilliant weekend all around for all connected to Arsenal. :hooray:

DB10

It's also been great seeing the predictable responses from the haters like this chap above. :lol:

H

Haruko The Goon

When teams win it, it means something. When a side get knocked out, it means "they didn't take it seriously that year"

Sure. whatever makes you sleep at night.

We knocked out Everton, Spurs and Liverpool on our way to the final. no easy feat.

R

rb3025

I mean that, had everyone taken it seriously, you would not have had to face Hull to win the cup. Therefore its value suffers.

That is the cup, 1 game matters. You are stupid, but not that stupid. best teams in world can lose 1 game against shite teams. Difference in league it doesnt matter that much, in cup you are out. City lost to Wigan ffs, they didnt take it seriously? They took milk cup seriously but fucked around with FA cup? Think little one for once in your life

Home of Barca Fans