FA Cup

BenRobbins

Anybody watch the everton-west ham game tonight? West ham won on pens and it was an absolute belter of a match! Next up is my beloved bristol city for the hammers, might take a trip down to watch it.

onzeXI

Anybody watch the everton-west ham game tonight? West ham won on pens and it was an absolute belter of a match! Next up is my beloved bristol city for the hammers, might take a trip down to watch it.

Tough way to lose when Robles hits the bar after Everton takes the lead with 10 men.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Liverpool-Chelsea are playing now. Not the FA Cup but since this is a cup thread might as well talk about it here.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Liverpool not playing that bad actually. They are capable of an upset...

Nevermind pen for chelsea... and hazard scores Damn!!!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Mourinho has perfected this 4231. All he has to do when he moves club is find the right players and slot them in...

Morten

Isnt english football so more physical demanding etc.? They dive like in any other league, and the ref gives yellow for everything. Love football myths.

Cule4life

The Culest
Morten said:
Isnt english football so more physical demanding etc.? They dive like in any other league, and the ref gives yellow for everything. Love football myths.

Retards like Craig burley still having a job doesn't help

Burley: Another Messi hat trick?In la liga nobody knows how to defend.

Host: How many has Suarez scored in la liga?

Burley: He's just out of form...

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Forum Fiend v1.2.9.

Home of Barca Fans